Thursday, December 29, 2011

Training for equality – 17.10


Today was our 2nd training for equality, which was on the topic Leadership. We learned how important leaders are for team work but we also became aware of the fact that a leader is not equal to a despot but one must listen to others and be patient in order to succeed in team work. Being a leader does not let you go around and like a boss, it is quite the opposite actually, it involves a lot of talking with the people you are working with and sharing your ideas with the rest of your colleagues. Again I felt how important and valuable the information we got was and I am very pleased to be part of this event more than ever! The knowledge I gained on this training would be so useful for my future life that I know feel more confident about what is still to come because I can feel that I am a little bit more prepared to face the unknown when I now can deal with situations in a more calm and confident manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment