Thursday, December 29, 2011

International project – European Year of Volunteering – 17.11





On 17.11 we went to Sofia to take part in an international meeting of volunteer groups, where we took part of a discussion about volunteering. Some of the questions that were raised included topics like how can voluntary work be promoted in order to become more popular and which problems deserve more attention that they are getting. The meeting enhanced my communicative abilities since I had to converse with people all around the world. I spoke English and German which was unique opportunity for me to exercise my languages.  It was a great event with great people and I can only wish that in the future I will have more opportunities to visit such events where I can meet new people and discuss questions that are really important for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment