Thursday, December 29, 2011

Local project – creating the new issue of the IB newspaper – 23.11



Today we made the new issue of the IB newspaper. This time it was dedicated to World AIDS day and the issue was full of information about the disease. We wanted to inform our school mates about the problem and make them feel compassionate about the victims that have lost their lived due to this awful syndrome. The work on the newspaper went without problems and I was glad that this time we worked fast and effectively, which in my opinion is evidence that we are getting better at this and we are improving ourselves as writers and editors. As always the newspaper gave a chance to express myself and to write about the things I think were important and I think that AIDS day is very painful topic that deserves our attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment