Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mid-summer day (school’s holiday) – 24.06


Today it was our school’s holiday at which we got to present the presentations we made about our trips to different Bulgarian cities. When it was my turn to get on the stage, I felt very nervous, but once I got under the spotlight I felt great and continued with my performance. I did make a couple of mistakes but I manage to cover them thank to my communicational skills that I have developed during my CAS projects, which always involve some kind of communication with a lot of people.  After the presentation we continued to participate in the programme as assistants, who helped to carry the awards to the stage. We also co-hosted the show and even sang on the microphone. This was not very successful because we can’t sing, but after all we had such great time that we didn’t care we looked stupid :D We laugh a lot and had a lot of fun, which is the important thing and in my opinion, this school’s holiday was one of the most interesting ones that I have witnessed. I just had the feeling that the whole school was one big family and I was quite disappointed when everything was over, because rarely do you see around 200 people being as united as we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment