Monday, April 23, 2012

Charity club – Christmas Bazaar – 15.12


The Christmas Bazaar called “Christmas box” is an event that let us to collect money for charity while having fun. There was a bazaar in front of the school’s auditorium at which we sold hand-made items which were very beautiful and were not very expensive. We managed to raise a lot of money and still have fun because after the items were sold, everyone was invited in the auditorium where every class from the school had to perform a little play. Our was a short show, in which I played a little gipsy kid around the holidays. My job was to annoy as much as I can my artificial parents and to have fun on the stage, of course. I found myself developing my acting skills and I must say that this was the funniest thing I have done in a lot of time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment