Thursday, December 29, 2011

Making of a presentation for Mid-summer day – 30.05



 On 30.05 I had to make a presentation, containing the most interesting information about the trip we had to Varna, Kavarna and Balchik. The presentation was part of our school’s project, according to which every class from the school had to go on an excursion in a different city. After our return we had to make presentation in order to tell the other student what we have saw and done on our trip. My presentation was not very long but it had a lot of amazing pictures from the trip. I told about every interesting thing I remembered from the excursion and I was very pleased with the final results from my work. It did not take me long to complete the task because making presentations is my hobby. I hope that my class mates will enjoy it, because I do J

No comments:

Post a Comment